Our Gift Card orders are manually processed during business hours. If the order is placed after business hours (7am-6pm M-F and 9am-3pm Saturday) then it will be processed the next business day. If you are purchasing an Electronic Delivery Gift Card, once the order has been processed a confirmation will be sent to the email listed on the form.
Following are the terms and conditions generally applicable to Cokesbury Gift Cards and eGift Cards.
Cokesbury Gift Cards can be purchased or redeemed for merchandise or services only at Cokesbury.com or through the Cokesbury Customer Contact Center (800-672-1789). Note the following:
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash. Gift cards are redeemable for merchandise only
- Cokesbury is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Cards or any unauthorized card use
- Gift Cards cannot be used as a credit or debit card
- Gift Cards are not always redeemable at a Cokesbury event store. The location of the event determines if phone lines are available allowing us to redeem gift cards
- Gift Cards are not valid as payment on a Cokesbury charge account balance
- Check Your Gift Card Balance
Check your Gift Card balance by calling 800-672-1789 (must have Gift Card number available).
- Expiration / Service Fees
Cokesbury Gift Cards and eGift Cards do not expire and we do not assess any service fees for non-use.
- Keep Your Gift Card Through the Ordering Process
Please keep your Gift Card used for a purchase until you receive the item(s) purchased and are sure no return is needed. If you return items you paid for with a Gift Card, please include the Gift Card number on your return form or enclosed on a note indicating the 19-digit Gift Card number used to purchase the item. Cokesbury will then add that amount back to your Cokesbury Gift Card for your future use.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Your purchase or use of a Gift Card or eGift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Redeeming your gift card online
During the Checkout Process, enter your 19-digit gift card number and click Apply to Order. The 19-digit gift card number must be entered before the order is confirmed.
In step 2 of the checkout process, Cokesbury.com will always ask for an additional payment method (credit card, Cokesbury charge number) before you can use a Cokesbury Gift Card as payment. (Checkout step 3.) This secondary payment method is needed in case the value of the order exceeds the remaining value of the Cokesbury Gift Card.
When using a Gift Card during the checkout process, the full value of the Gift Card will be used before any funds are charged to a secondary payment method. If your purchase amount is less than the amount of the Gift Card, any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card.
Only one Gift Card can be redeemed per transaction.