Creating a profile on Cokesbury.com will streamline the online ordering process, and will make several helpful features available to you!
Why should I create a profile?
A Cokesbury.com profile allows you to:
- Save items in your Shopping Cart
- Save your Billing and Shipping addresses
- Save payment methods for easy use
- Create a Wish List
- Access purchased Downloads and Subscriptions
- View your eStatements
- Pay your Cokesbury.com account
- Manage your Automatic Shipments
How do I create a profile?
Start by clicking the Log In / Register button in the top right corner of any page at Cokesbury.com.
Click on Register. A Cokesbury.com Registration screen will then display fields for you to type in your information.
The following information is required to create your account:
- An email address that will serve as your username.
- A password that contains at least 7 characters, contains at least one number, and at least one letter. The password is case-sensitive. You will be asked to confirm your password.
- A phone number
- Your name and billing address. Please use the exact address as it appears on your credit card statements, or as it appears on your Cokesbury charge statement.
Upon submitting the information you entered, you will receive an email. You must click the link in the email to confirm your registration.
Why am I being asked to select ‘Individual or Organization?’
We suggest that you create a profile for placing personal orders, and a separate profile for placing orders for your church or organization where the account may be used by one or more persons. This information is also used by our shipping carriers for package delivery.
What if I know my email address, but have forgotten my password?
After clicking on "Log In" in the top right corner, click on the link that reads “Forgot Password?” On the next page, enter your email address and click ‘Submit'.
You can also contact us at 1-800-672-1789 or email@example.com to reset your password. You can also click on the blue Live Chat button in the bottom right corner of any page on Cokesbury.com and we will be happy to assist!
What if I don’t know the email address or password associated with my profile?
You can chat with us by clicking the Live Chat button in the bottom right corner of any page on Cokesbury.com, and we will be happy to assist!
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Technical Support at 800-672-1789 during business hours.
What do I do if I’ve locked my account?
To protect your information, your account is locked after three unsuccessful login attempts. If your account is locked, please contact us at 1-800-672-1789 or email@example.com during business hours to unlock your login.
You can also click on the Live Chat button in the bottom right corner of any page on Cokesbury.com and we will be happy to assist!