Walking to the Cross is 40 days of devotions inviting you to make walking, reflecting, and prayer a part of your daily Lenten practice.
In the words of a psalm, every week of Walking to the Cross begins a new theme for reflection. You'll also find space to record a "movement goal," or a reasonable physical challenge for yourself. Then each day in Lent offers a passage of Scripture exploring the Old Testament Psalms, prophets, and historical writers or New Testament Gospels and the apostle Paul, along with a reflection and prayer. These tools guide your Lenten journey, setting you on a course toward attaining your goals, both physically and spiritually.
These 40 days will:
- focus your heart during a meaningful season
- inspire you to move bodily as well as spiritually
- prepare you in body and spirit for the coming season of resurrection
These tools guide your Lenten journey, setting you on a course toward attaining your goals, both physically and spiritually:
- weekly reflection themes
- space to record movement goals
- seasonal Scripture explorations
- brief focused prayers
- daily diary of devotional thoughts