Over 2.5 million LifeChange studies sold
Growing in God takes work.
We don't wake up wise, and faith is not a reflex. James, a pastor in biblical times, recognized this as he wrote the book of James. His letter confronts the confidence we place in our own capacity for wisdom and faith. He challenges us to instead receive God's wisdom--freely given and available to all--to fill in what we lack. Discover the practices of faith and wisdom that will help you grow more in Christ's character.
In this study you will find:
LifeChange Bible studies
- 12 lesson to help lead you through the book of James
- Wide margins and extra space for your reflections
- Discussion questions for group study
- Thought-provoking reflection questions and prompts
- Notes for further study
- Applications to help you go deeper
- Helpful excerpts on the historical context
offer a transformative encounter with each book of the Bible. Designed to help you discover and rediscover insightful and challenging truths in Scripture, each book is ideal for group or personal use.