Spend 31 days learning how to build better relationships and connect with others following Jesus’s example in The Friendship Initiative
, a devotional by Amberly Neese.
We long for connection. Despite faster internet connections, better WiFi hotspots, and more ways to stay connected than ever before, our lives still feel less and less connected. We desire healthy friendships but feel less equipped to make and foster them.
In The Friendship Initiative
by Amberly Neese, we dive into the friendships and connections Jesus made in the Bible and discover 31 keys for building relationships. Each devotion includes Scripture, a devotional reflection, practical application ideas, and suggestions for reflection and prayer.
Keys for relationship building include:
- exercising grace
- asking/answering questions
- having compassion
- exercising humility
- being present
- reaching out to those who are different
- and more
- Find encouragement and practical help for connecting with others in their everyday lives
- Focus on loving others as Jesus did
- Discover 31 Keys for building relationships