When a child is born, doctors and family encourage the new parents to provide three elements essential to the survival of the newborn: love, nourishment, and protection. These same elements are vital for every new Christian as well. This workbook will help those new to the Christian faith find these basics for survival.
Getting a Grip on the Basics is a powerful study tool designed to help Christians find and experience the love of God, receive spirtual nourishment, and rest in the protective care of the Lord and His Word. Getting a Grip on the Basics will help ground new Christians in the fundamentals found in the Word of God and renew mature Christians in the basics of their faith.
Here's what you'll discover:
- How to become a Christian
- How to be sure you are a Christian
- How to develop your relationship with God
- How to develop your prayer life
- How to hear from God
- How to obey God
- How to experience God's love and forgiveness
- How to be filled with the Holy Spirit
- How to be sure you are filled with the Holy Spirit
- How to grow and develop your faith
- How to experience the abundant life
- How to be an overcomer
- How to serve God