Study the Bible with your favorite scholars from across the ages. This best-selling resource is one-of-a-kind and designed to empower pastors and leaders to preach and teach God's Word clearly and effectively.
It is much more than a commentary - it takes the best scholarly works available and combines them into a single resource. Inside each volume you'll find:
- A verse-by-verse outline alongside each passage of Scripture that draws out key concepts and gives you a framework.
- In-depth commentary synthesized from hundreds of trusted sources, including Matthew Henry, John MacArthur, Charles Spurgeon, and many more...
- Thoughts designed to provide practical application of Scripture for your congregation.
- Deeper studies that expand on original Greek sources, provide historical background, and explain key points.
- An Outline & Subject Index designed for topical study - perfect for quickly creating messages on a particular theme.
This volume contains 1 & 2 Kings with Scripture in the New International Version (1984).