What are the essentials for building a vibrant Christian faith? Whether someone is reading the Bible for the first time or not, its variety of material--not to mention its length--can seem overwhelming. It can be difficult for readers new to Scripture to explore its teachings and to see how Christian beliefs are established in its pages. But understanding both what we believe and why we believe it provides the foundation for a grounded Christian faith. The Christian Basics Bible
is filled with features designed to help readers connect biblical teachings to Christian beliefs and to see how those beliefs apply to their lives. By delivering the right amount of both information and application, The Christian Basics Bible
can become the catalyst for living a vibrant Christian life.
- Cross-references point to notes relevant to a passage on the current page
- Basic Truths of the Christian Faith: a 133-page section with answers about life and faith from God's Word
- Foundation Notes: 551 notes addressing social, theological, and other relevant issues
- Visual Overview of the Bible: 16 full-color pages telling the Bible's story with maps and infographics
- Book Introductions with summaries, book outline, and relevance for today