Some Stories Just Can't Be Stopped . . . What Difference Do It Make?
continues the hard-to-believe story of hope and reconciliation that began with the New York Times
bestseller, Same Kind of Different as Me
. Ron Hall and Denver Moore, unlikely friends and even unlikelier coauthors--a wealthy fine-art dealer and an illiterate homeless African American--share the hard-to-stop story of how a remarkable woman's love brought them together. Now, in What Difference Do It Make?
Ron and Denver along with Lynn Vincent offer:
- more of the story--with untold anecdotes, especially Ron's struggle with his difficult father and Denver's dramatic stint in Angola prison
- the rest of the story--how Same Kind of Different as Me came to be written and changed the lives of its authors
- the ongoing story--true tales of hope from people whose lives have been changed by Ron and Denver's story and how they make a difference in their worlds
- your part in the story--wise, practical, and hard-lived guidance for how you can make a difference to those in need
- plus intriguing extras--including full-page color samples of Denver's paintings
Deeply moving but never sappy or sentimental, What Difference Do It Make?
answers its own question with a simple and emphatic answer. What difference can one person (or two) make in the world? A lot