Do you long for time with God?
If you've experienced personal or group retreats, then you know how powerful times of solitude can be. Once you get a taste, then you begin to desire more.
- More time to reflect on Scripture
- More time to pray you deepest thoughts and needs
- More time to listen for God's direction
- More time to understand your own need for repentance and restoration
- More time to simply be in God's presence
Picking up on the monastic tradition of creating a "rule of life" that allows for regular space for the practice of the spiritual disciplines, this book takes you more deeply into understanding seven key disciplines and how you can weave them into your daily life. Each chapter includes exercises to help you begin the practices - individually and in a group context. The final chapter puts it all together in a way that will help you arrange your life for spiritual transformation.