The Qur'an and the Christian addresses issues both simple and profound, such as:
- How the Qur'an came to be, including Muhammed and the Qur'an's textual precursors
- The major themes of the Qur'an and how these shape the practice of Islam
- The presence of Bible characters, Jews, and Christians in the Qur'anic text
- Whether and how a Christian should read the Qur'an
- Avoiding miscommunication with Muslims when the Qur'an and Christian teaching seem to overlap
This book will help Christians learn how to explore Islamic faith with missiological wisdom and biblical precision. The Qur'an and the Christian will give believers the insight to deepen friendships, promote understanding, and clarify the biblical gospel among Muslim friends and neighbors.