Help your children be smart with "their "smarts. At one time or another, most kids will ask (or secretly wonder), Am I smart? But a better question is, In what "way" am I smart? Dr. Kathy Koch s down-to-earth and practical guide to the theory of multiple intelligences helps parents and teachers discern and develop their children s unique wiring.
"8 Great Smarts "will help you:
- Identify how your child can best learn and study
- Explore your child s characteristic spiritual struggles and his or her ways of connecting to God
- Learn how you can awaken and nurture your child s weaker intelligences
- Uncover how your behavior can paralyze your child s smarts, and how to change
- Recognize how your child s misbehavior may be connected to his or her strengths
- Discover creative teaching methods and potential careers that are ideal for each intelligence
Every child is some combination of the following smarts: "word, logic, picture, music, body, nature, people, "and" self." The sooner you and your child discover his or her best smarts, the sooner you can nurture their potential and help them to flourish and use their gifts for God and others. "Revised and updated version of "How Am I Smart?"