A how-to book for the church musician desiring further training, Handbell Helper offers basic, practical help to church music directors.
* Offers basic information which assumes no prior handbell knowledge
* Provides examples for concepts presented
* Written in an easy-to-read and easy-to-understand style and format
* Helps eliminate some of the intimidation of beginning a bell choir
* Gives new directors a higher level of confidence in working with a handbell group
* Gives music directors something to give
to potential handbell choir leaders