Life-Changing Devotions for Women by Women
Pursue a fulfilling walk with Christ, guided by the wisdom of godly women. This group of contributors includes teachers, poets, ministry leaders, home makers, conference speakers, missionaries, and authors. It includes wives, widows, and those who never married. It includes both those who raised children and those who remained childless. Together they offer hope, guidance, and encouragement on your journey.
The NIV Women's Devotional Bible features hundreds of devotions written for a woman just like you. It includes guided reflections to help you apply Scripture to your daily life, and it will allow you to get to know the women of the Bible through candid portrayals, allowing you to see them in both their victories and struggles. You'll dig deeper into the Scriptures Monday through Friday, and on the weekends, meet the women of the Bible on a more personal level.
This inspiring devotional Bible is now available in exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print(R) for smooth reading. Expertly designed specifically to be used for the New International Version (NIV) text, Comfort Print offers an easier reading experience that complements the most widely read modern-English Bible translation.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- A full year of weekday and weekend devotions, along with additional Scripture readings, questions for reflection, and more
- Contributions from Joni Eareckson Tada, Elisabeth Elliot, Sheila Walsh, Anne Graham Lotz, Thelma Wells, and others
- Multiple reading plans for year-after-year use
- Introductions for each book of the Bible
- Author index with biographical information on each contributor
- Subject index to help you locate topics easily
- Double-column format
- Presentation page
- Satin ribbon marker
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print typeface
- Print Size: 9