Deciding what you believe can be hard, especially when you're not entirely sure what your faith is even all about. My Faith works as a reference guide to break down who God is, what the Bible says and why we believe it, how to handle doubts and questions, and what it actually means to be a Christian. With over seventy short chapters that cover twelve major topics, you'll find honesty, understanding, advice, and wisdom to help you navigate your questions and make a decision on your own.
Middle school comes with a lot of challenges, and one of the biggest can be figuring out what you believe--and why. After all, being a Christian is hard sometimes, and it's even harder when you suddenly have questions and doubts you never had before. Thankfully, this book has answers on things like why God wants a relationship with us, what the Bible actually tells us (and exactly why people believe what it says), what to do when you have those doubts or make a "mistake," and what exactly being a Christian means for your life. There are also some tips and ideas on finding your own connection with God and applying what you personally believe to your life--helping you navigate middle school more confidently.
- is written by two youth specialists with over forty combined years of experience dealing with the issues today's preteens and young adults face every day
- contains stories from the authors that add honesty--and where appropriate, humor--to the topics being discussed
- can be used as a reference guide on specific topics or read straight through for a wider experience
- provides a biblical yet candid approach
- is also ideal for anyone dealing with teenagers in a mentoring, teaching, or leadership environment