The future of Christianity depends on how we master the art of understanding and giving grace.
At the end of the twentieth century, Philip Yancey wrote his classic bestseller What's So Amazing About Grace? as a testament to the power of God's grace and as a rallying cry to the Christian church to see the acting out of grace as its single most important contribution to the world.
Now, in this 6-session, video-based participant's guide, Yancey reexamines--with fresh material and new stories--the scandalous power of grace so that groups and individuals can reflect upon, share, and extend this amazing gift of Christ in new and transformative ways.
In this study, you'll discover:
- The extent of God's love and what it means for us.
- Why the church seems to have lost the gift of grace-giving and why the world apart from the church can't offer it at all.
- What it would look like for us to truly understand, receive, and give the gift that God gives so generously to us.
Yancey offers compelling and true portraits of grace's life-changing power. He searches for its presence in his own life and in the church. He asks how Christians today can contend graciously with moral issues that threaten all they hold dear. And he challenges each of us to become living answers to a world that desperately wants to know, "what's so amazing about grace?"
This pack contains:
- 1 What's So Amazing About Grace? Bible Study Participant's Guide
- 1 What's So Amazing About Grace? Video Study