"Pray Always" is the perfect gift for any child. Whether for their first Reconciliation, Communion, or even just a birthday, this little prayer book will make a lasting impact on the child closest to you.
Along with the basic prayers that every child should know, "Pray Always" features prayers for every time and every moment of the day. Accompanied by original, vibrant illustrations, this book is sure to lift the hearts and minds of children to God.
"Pray Always" will grow with your child, offering an Examination of Conscience and Act of Contrition, as well as prayers for before and after receiving the Eucharist.
"Pray Always" also features:
- Prayers for a child's family
- prayer to Mary for Mothers
- A prayer to Joseph for Fathers
- A guide to praying the Rosary, specifically designed for children
- Brief prayers that can be uttered many times throughout the day
- Short bios of saints along with special prayer of intercession geared toward helping children overcome their unique struggles
These are just a few of the prayers and special devotions that will help children learn to continually place themselves in the presence of God.
"Pray Always" concludes with the Litanies to the Sacred Heart and to Mary, as well as the Divine Praises more short exultations that will keep Christ in the mind and on the lips of your children, grandchildren, students, or communicants all day long.
Packed with more than 35 prayers and more than 40 beautiful, full-color illustrations, this book will be cherished for years by the beloved child in your life, as it truly teaches them to Pray Always.