About this Book...
God created mankind without sickness or disease. When man sinned, sickness and death entered the world. Throughout the Scriptures, God refers to sickness as a curse and health as a blessing. Under the Old Covenant, God provided healing for His children. Through Jesus, a new and better Covenant was established. Jesus has redeemed us from the curse of the Law. He has redeemed us from sickness
Getting a Grip on the Basics of Health and Healing is a powerful study guide designed for either individual or group use to help new and mature Christians understand God's foundational principles of healing. Through studying the Scriptures and completing this workbook, Christians will discover the truth about God's healing power and learn how to walk in divine health.
Here's What You'll Discover...
- God's Answers to Common Questions about Healing
- God's Instructions for Our Physical Health and Well-Being
- God's Original Plan for Man's Health In the Old Testament
- God's Redemptive Work Accomplished in Christ
- God's Plan for Healing Revealed Through Jesus Christ
- God's Healing Provision to New Testament Believers
- God's Answer to Health and Healing Hinderances
- God's Power for Healing Belongs to You
Some Questions Covered...
- What about Good Christians Who are Sick or Have Died?
- Doesn't God Use Sickness to Teach and Humble Us?
- Isn't Salvation More Important Than Healing?
- What About Paul's Thorn in the Flesh?
- What are Afflictions, Chastenings and Sufferings?
- Is God Really Willing to Heal?