The history of Israel is filled with stories of corrupt kings, a divided kingdom, and exile. However, God's sovereignty shines through as He uses broken people to achieve His purposes. The books of 1 and 2 Kings center around the climax of the great overarching history of a world created by God and of a particular people in it who were handpicked by Him. This Navigator Bible study follows the chronological events of Israel's eventual downfall while teaching valuable lessons about God's will and character.
- Cover the books of 1 & 2 Kings in 8 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a bible study
- Imagine the Bible's historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have
Christians have a lifelong goal: to become like Christ. This involves change, and change isn't always easy. But the more a person knows of God's purposes for him or her, the more that person can experience His joy and participate in His plan.
The LifeChange series of Bible studies on books of the Bible can help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God's Word. You'll benefit in these important ways:
* You'll gain a firm understanding of the book--its historical context, purpose, structure, and meaning
* You'll apply its powerful, relevant wisdom to needs and issues you're currently working through
* You'll acquire personal study skills and a thirst to return to the book and go deeper into its life-transforming truths