Are you serious about wanting to be married? If this is your goal, Help I'm Really Single can immediately begin to guide you toward a much wiser and more purposeful dating strategy. Like a survival guide, this handbook reveals some practical insights for navigating the twenty-first-century singles scene and finding the right person.
- Is it okay to date someone who's going through a divorce?
- Since sexual compatibility is so important, shouldn't you know if you're compatible or not prior to marriage?
- How will I know if they're the right one to marry?
- How can I become more attractive?
- Are you purposefully or aimlessly dating?
- Do you know the dates to avoid?
- How can you put an end to your datelessness?
- How can you make the most of matchmaking websites?
- How can you improve your odds of getting a date?
- How do you move on after the person you wanted to marry breaks up with you?
- If you can't be with the one you love, should you settle for the one who is pursuing you?
These and other questions are answered in Help I'm Really Single: A Survival Guide for Today's Christian Single.
As someone who has ministered to singles for over fifteen years, Dr. Brewer shares how you can not only save yourself from some unnecessary heartache but also wisely guide you toward marriage through purposeful dating.