The prophets of old warned that certain "key" end-time prophecies wouldn't be revealed until "the time of the end." For centuries, scholars have curiously wandered through a valley of endless supposition, hoping to stumble upon a proper understanding of "end-time" events. Hence, much of our teaching about the "latter days" is not strongly supported by scripture
Well, finally, the "the time of the end" has come Today, we can scripturally prove the answers to questions like:
- Will the Rapture of the Church occur before, during, or after "The Great Tribulation Period?"
- Will the "Beast" really be a man?
- Will the "Door of Salvation" still be open when the tribulation period ends?
- Who or what are the "two-hundred million killer horsemen" in John's vision?
- Is our interpretation of end-time prophecy "emotionally obscured?"
The scripturally sound answers to these questions will likely surprise you