Have you ever had a moment when you were certain angels were protecting you, comforting you, holding you close? Or perhaps in a time of need, you've longed for a reminder that God's angels are nearer than we know. Experience amazing stories of the angels among us in Entertaining Angels, alongside art that will remind you clearly of the words of Scripture: Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares (Hebrews 13:2).
Popular fine artist, writer, and philanthropist Anne Neilson has personally experienced the presence of God's angels. In her newest book, Entertaining Angels, Anne and several guest contributors share thought-provoking, moving, and inspiring stories of their own angel encounters. You'll be comforted and encouraged as each entry recounts a story of an angel among us--accompanied by gorgeous original angel paintings by Anne, Scripture, and reminders of God's love in the promise of the angels around us.
Inside, read personal stories from guest contributors including:
- Kathie Lee Gifford, actress, author, and singer
- New York Times bestselling author Ron Hall
- Singer-songwriter Sheila Walsh
- Award-winning country music artist Jimmy Wayne
- Tracy Kornet, NBC anchor in Nashville, Tennessee
- Cheryl Scruggs, author and host of Thriving Beyond Belief podcast
- Gwen Smith, host of the Graceologie podcast, coach, speaker, and author of I Want It All and Broken into Beautiful
- Anne Ferrell Tata, author and politician
Known for painting with both passion and purpose, Anne is committed to donating to those experiencing homelessness and poverty in our world, ensuring that Entertaining Angels will continue to give back for years to come. Let the compelling heartfelt stories and the beauty of Entertaining Angels inspire you to become more present to the divine encounters in your own life.