Sorry - this product is no longer available
Loving God with All Your Mind
Equipping the Community of Faith for Theological Thinking
An overview of the role of theological reflection in Christian Formation, Loving God With All Your Mind provides practical help for small group leaders in leading theological reflection on Scripture, tradition, and experience in their groups. Included are exercises and activities to use in developing critical thinking / theological reflection skills.
- Keeping in Touch With Teaching: Why Think Critically and Creatively About Christian Faith?
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made: What We Are Learning About the Human Brain
- Growing in Wisdom and Maturity: Jean Piaget and Developmental Theory
- Set These Words Upon Your Heart: Cognitive Strategies for Teaching
- Journeys and Resting Places: Moral and Faith Development
- Listening for Wisdom: Dialogue, Discussion, and the Transformation of Our Minds
- Doers of the Word and Not Hearers Only: Linking Faith and Faithfulness
Eligible For Free Shipping