Crafted to be an easy-to-carry large print premium goatskin Bible with cross references allowing this Bible to be an ideal choice to take with you wherever you go.
The Premier Collection edition of the NKJV combines fine craftsmanship with this large print, yet easy-to-carry Bible designed to last. This popular text design is verse-style--each verse starts on its own line so they're easy to find--and includes over 40,000 cross references conveniently located at the end of verses. As part of the Premier Collection, this Bible has a goatskin leather cover, raised spine hubs, durable edge-lined binding, premium European Bible paper and more. This special edition is a treasure for a lifetime in God's Word.
Trusted by millions of believers around the world, the NKJV remains a bestselling modern "word-for-word" translation. It balances the literary beauty and familiarity of the King James tradition with an extraordinary commitment to preserving the grammar and structure of the underlying biblical languages. And while the translators relied on the traditional Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic text used by the translators of the 1611 KJV, the comprehensive translator notes offer important insights about the latest developments in biblical manuscript studies. The result is a Bible translation that is both beautiful and uncompromising--perfect for serious study, devotional use, and reading aloud.
- Verse-style Scripture format starts each verse on its own line so it's easy to navigate the text
- Extensive Verse-by-verse cross-references give you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Portable personal-size format allow this Bible to be a perfect travel companion wherever you go
- Premium European Bible paper, 36 gsm for limited bleed
- Concordance for looking up a word's occurrences throughout the Bible
- Full color maps show a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Three satin ribbon markers, each 3/8-inch wide for you to easily navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Art gilding on page edges: red stain under gold
- Generous yapp serves to protect the high-end gilding
- Gilt line stamped and perimeter stitching
- Smyth-sewn and edge-lined construction to lay open with ease for personal study or preaching
- Easy-to-read 10.5-point NKJV Comfort Print