Fight or flight? Faith or fear?
God or Satan? Defeat or victory?
What's it going to be?
Who are you really?
Christians exist in two places at the same time. Just as we sense the physical dimension with our five physical senses, so we are to sense the spiritual dimension with our spirit eyes, ears, and feelings. It's time for Christians to stand up and be aware of our created design, heritage, and position. Let's wrap our minds around God's Spiritual Dimension Protocol...
- Eliminate Satan's deceptions. Walk with a new God-designed confidence: No more fear
- Learn to be aware of the spiritual dimension. It's always there. Sense it, understand it, walk in confidence
- Become a powerful warrior in the heavenlies. Use the keys to the kingdom of heaven and become a master of binding and loosing things in heaven and on earth
- Stop the devil dead in his tracks. Understand how strong you are and how powerful he is not Give Satan a body slam. Then do it again and again
- Understand our bodies are just a container. Death is not an ending, but a transition. Fear death no more
"I have known my friend, Reed Tibbetts, for thirty-six years. I am convinced that Reed is a man of absolute integrity. He is a diligent student of the Bible. He is comfortable in his relationship with the Holy Spirit. I am anticipating further Biblical teachings from Reed Tibbetts." --Richard C. Benjamin Sr., Apostle and Founding Pastor of Abbott Loop Christian Center, Anchorage, Alaska
Reed Tibbetts has served for over twenty-three years as an ordained pastor and teacher, and is currently serving as one of the elders of VLife Church in McKinney, Texas, where he ministers as a prophet and teacher. An honored and decorated disabled veteran of the Vietnam War, Reed is a graduate of Northwest University of the Assemblies of God. Over the many years he has pursued the goal of handling accurately the word of truth, and has developed a reputation as a guardian of apostolic doctrine (the teachings of the apostles). Through the years Reed has written and printed many teaching notebooks in the churches he has served, but only recently has he turned to the writing and publishing of books for the greater body of Christ. Reed lives in Princeton, Texas with his wife of forty-six years. They have three adult children and four grandchildren, all of whom are faithfully serving the Lord in their respective local churches.