The Alpha Youth Film Series is a perfect way to create an environment of acceptability where students can bring their friends to explore the Christian faith, ask questions, and share their point of view. Alpha makes it easy to invite friends to have spiritual conversations which explore life's biggest questions in a safe and respectful way. The Alpha Youth Film Series is created for audiences 13-18 years old. Alpha's approach to hospitality, faith, and discussion is designed to welcome everyone, especially those who might not describe themselves as Christians or church-goers.
Each session includes time for a large group, short teaching, and small group discussion. The DVD also includes three training sessions for your small group hosts and helpers and the discussion guide.
The Alpha Youth Film Series includes:
- Life: Is This It?
- Jesus: Who Is Jesus?
- Cross: Why Did Jesus Die?
- Faith: How Can I Have Faith?
- Prayer: Why and How Do I Pray?
- Bible: Why and How Do I Read the Bible?
- Follow: How Does God Guide Us Into Full Life?
- Spirit: Who Is The Holy Spirit and What Does He Do?
- Fill: How Can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- Evil: How Can I Resist Evil?
- Healing: Does God Heal Today?
- Church: What About Church and Telling Others?
- Training 1: How to Run a Great Alpha
- Training 2: How to Lead a Great Small Group
- Training 3: Prayer Ministry
This DVD has English audio and subtitles.