Inspired by the movie SOUL SURFER and the true story of Bethany Hamilton, this church resource is designed to help church leaders reach families and encourage their congregations to develop an unwavering faith.
With its encouraging portrayal of family values, and its uplifting message, the SOUL SURFER movie and church campaign is the ultimate combination of faith, film, and family! Through the campaign, congregations will gain a greater perspective on life, better understand the importance of having family support when life gets tough, be inspired to persevere in the face of adversity, and be challenged to embrace God s plans for their lives.
1. SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING BIGGER: Gain a greater perspective by understanding God's plans and purposes. 2. TRUSTING GOD IN THE IMPACT ZONE: Learn how to keep your faith strong when life gets tough.
3. GETTING BACK IN THE WATER: Be inspired to persevere in the midst of life s challenges.
4. CATCHING THE RISE OF YOUR LIFE; Embrace God s plan for you.
The SOUL SURFER Church Kit includes:
1. Heart of a Soul Surfer Documentary with Bethany Hamilton PLUS clips for each weeks lesson
2. Adult Resources including sermons, video clips, planning guide, PowerPoint slides and more
3. Teen Resources including a 4-week youth series, video clips, planning guide and activities
4. SOUL SURFER DVD-based Study Kit for Adults and Teens all in one!
5. SOUL SURFER: Catching God's Wave for Your Life Inspirational Non-Fiction book for pre-teens and teens
6. Sample promotional tools
Plus A FREE Toolkit with Bonus Video Clips from the SOUL SURFER Movie!
Exclusively from Outreach.com. Limited time offer while supplies last. Limit one per church.
ABOUT THE MOVIE
SOUL SURFER is the inspiring true story of teen surfer Bethany Hamilton, who lost her arm in a shark attack and courageously overcame all odds to become a champion again, inspiring millions worldwide through the love of her family, her sheer determination and unwavering faith. The film features an all-star cast, including AnnaSophia Robb and Helen Hunt, with Carrie Underwood in her film debut, and Dennis Quaid.