Life With Lucas: Volume 1
is a selection of author, speaker, and broadcaster Jeff Lucas' challenging and often humorous daily notes.
In this book, readers will:
- Laugh, cry, and pause for pondering as they mull over life's mysteries
- See clear glimpses of who God really is and what it means for them to be so loved by Him
- Examine how they do church (and what it sometimes does to them), as well as learn from Jesus how He wants His Church to live and just how much He loved Her
- Discover the unquenchable faith of many unsung, often unknown "saints" of the Bible: Andrew, Beniah, Caleb, Hannah, Joanna, Joseph, Puah, and Shiprah
- Consider friends - those most important people who make life richer, stand with us through the ups and downs, help to fill our days with laughter, and brighten our tearful times - before also considering some of the greatest friendships in the Bible
- Take a deeper look at guidance, a tricky subject that's tripped up so many
- Dispel popular myths about knowing the will of God
- See the One who's wanting to be their everyday life partner
More than a cosmic GPS, God is our Father. In this book, Jeff Lucas brings that concept to life.