Only half of today's marriages stick - why is that? The social revolution has made marriage fairer and unacceptable behaviour more 'frowned upon' so shouldn't our marriages be healthier and more long lasting?
Why is it that an institution that forms the basis of society is in crisis? And what can we do to improve things?
Here are the 6 questions to ask yourselves if you are preparing for, or are already part of, a marriage.
1. WHAT?- The nature of your marriage
2. WHO?- The partners in your marriage
3. WHY?- The reasons for your marriage
4. HOW?- The practicalities of your marriage
5. WHEN?- The timing of your marriage
6. WHERE?- The purpose of your marriage
This book won't make you feel guilty and suggest impossible solutions (we've all read THOSE sort of books before ). It'll make you realise what you can do and suggest a plan to implement it.
Is your marriage important? - Show that it is There are also 2 helpful appendices:
1. Pre-marriage Studies
2. Why not? - Sexual temptation in the workplace