For over four centuries, the Word of God was defined as the King James Version of the Bible. No other version has ever matched the beauty of its writing or the depth of its meaning. It is the most published and printed version of the Bible to this day. The King James Version contains the phrases and words that you grew up with and perhaps even memorized.
Resources to enhance your biblical study are included, such as articles on the names and attributes of God, biblical terms and definitions, historical outlines, an extensive concordance, and detailed maps. Also the special Topical Concordance of Biblical Words, found at the end of this Bible, will provide countless aids for locating desired subjects and verses.
There are many other distinctive features of the King James Bible:
- Words of God highlighted in red in the Old Testament
- Words of Jesus highlighted in red in the New Testament
- Difficult terms underlined and explained at the end of the verse.
- Thematic study guide with over three thousand margin notes covering more than ninety topics providing a years' worth of study that takes the reader from cover to cover of the Bible
- Outlines and summaries at the beginning of each book
- Extensive treasury of Biblical information on history, science, prophecy, and more
- Dictionary, concordance and maps
- Fifteen point large print type size