Based on the movie in theaters March 3, The Shack, this 5-week study is designed to help people experience the life-changing goodness, grace, and presence of God. Using engaging scenes from the film, paired with relevant Scripture, these resources are an invitation to experience the ultimate truth about love, loss, and forgiveness.
- Week 1: "Where Is God When I Need Him Most?"
- Week 2: "How Does God See Me?"
- Week 3: "Why Are You Doing This to Me?"
- Week 4: "How Can I Know the Heart of the Father?"
- Week 5: "So You Just Let Him Get Away With It?"
Contains discussion questions, personal applications, and is perfect for small groups, family study, or individual study. 102 pages.