When it comes to busy moms trying to create family meals, Six Sisters' Stuff blog is the go-to location for seven million readers every month. Their latest cookbook is a compendium of quick, easy, and delicious family dinner entrees, with all the organization, all the taste-testing with kids, all the hacks to cut the prep time, done by the Six Sisters. The complete family meal game plan is arranged along seven popular categories:
- 30 Minutes or Less including recipes for: Skillet Pork Lo Mein, Parmesan Pork Chops, Ham and Pineapple Pizza Roll-ups, Mini-Spinach Calzones.
- 5 Ingredients or Less including recipes for: Easy Gnocchi Casserole, Sweet and Tangy Meatballs, Baked Sloppy Joes, Marinated Pork Loin.
- Pantry Essentials including recipes for: Seven-Can Tortilla Soup, Crispy Coconut Strips with Pina Colada Dipping Sauce, French Dip Crescents, Chili Mac Skillet.
- Slow Cooker including recipes for: Honey Garlic Chicken, Tuscan Soup, Teriyaki Bowl, Mongolian Beef, Chipotle Pulled Pork, Salsa Verde Chicken.
- Freezer Meals including recipes for: Kung Pao Chicken, Country-Style BBQ Spareribs, Beef and Mushrooms, Ham and Cheese Potatoes, Honey Ribs, Beef Stew.
- One Pan, One Pot including recipes for: One-Dish Baked Fajitas, Sunrise Skillet, Mushroom Asparagus Chicken Stir Fry, One-Pan Chili Beef Pasta, Skillet Pizza.
- Casseroles including recipes for: Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Casserole, Country Breakfast Casserole, John Wayne Casserole, Chicken Tetrazzini, Chicken and Stuffing Bake, Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole.
Each recipe is accompanied by a color photograph.