Aches and pains, frequent doctor visits, and prescription medication don't have to define your seventh decade. In Radiant After 70, Shirley Mitchell reminds all seventy-somethings that they have the power to live well. In each of us, there is a desire for health, beauty, and vibrant relationships. And the seventh decade is the perfect time to invest in these areas of our lives.
In the last, most thrilling quarter of life, join Shirley in...
* Staying physically and mentally active
* Blessing others with time-tested wisdom
* Creating and fulfilling a bucket list
* Recognizing and acting on symptoms of age-related
* Choosing a positive, hopeful attitude
You don't have to live down in the dumps. Embrace the positives of life and hold on to hope, which is not defined by outward circumstances. Be a light to others by living beautifully, even radiantly, after 70.