With 120 hands-on activities and object lessons plus 24 take-home family devotions, your Sunday school kids and their families will learn to apply God's Word to your weekly lives, while creating connections & Christian traditions for each holiday season! Each event offers insight for the Children and Family Ministry team to encourage and support, while giving practical hands-on devotions and resources for families to carry on past the event. Includes take-home materials to offer families an easy to use way of doing family devotions on their own, while reinforcing learning. This is a great resource to help children's ministry leaders create opportunities for families to embrace their God given mission to be the spiritual teachers of their children.
Church Holiday Event Planning Book Features:
- Ready-to-Use: Reproducible Pages
- Simple: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Affordable: calls for materials found around the home
- All-Inclusive: Includes Stations Ideas, Script, Reproducible Templates, Follow-Up Materials
Perfect for kids ministry, family ministry, large and small congregations, family church camp, and homeschooling communities. Volunteer-friendly and includes flexible options for different church sizes. Great for families with children ages 5 & up. Paperback, 256 pages, 8.375" x 11", fully reproducible.
Packed With Everything You Need for Your Church Holiday Family Event
24 Easy-To-Do Family Ministry Holiday Events makes planning easy for leaders and volunteers alike! Simply choose the activities you'd like to do for your event, make copies of the handouts, gather the affordable & easy-to-find supplies, and let the fun begin! Each family ministry holiday event includes—
- Step-by-step instructions: greeting/intro, ice-breaker, time required, Bible message, prayer
- 5 Station Ideas: packed with hands-on activities, object lessons, crafts (with materials lists), and more
- Reproducible handouts, worksheets, and aids
- Take-Home Devotion cards (reproducible)