See key information about the person and work of the Holy Spirit at a glance with Rose's Understanding the Holy Spirit Made Easy The Holy Spirit is mentioned 264 times in the book of Ephesians alone, yet many believers are often confused about the role of the Third Person of the Trinity.
Featuring short summaries, overviews, and dozens of Scriptures, this quick guide addresses questions on the Holy Spirit in an easy-to-understand way. Featuring charts and simple summaries, this pocket guide is filled with fascinating facts and insights about the Spirit's role in your life.
- Who is the Holy Spirit, and what is the Spirit's role?
- Names, symbols, and attributes of the Holy Spirit
- Fruit of the Spirit
- Gifts of the Spirit
- And more
ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE MADE EASY SERIES:
- Bible Study Made Easy 9781628623437
- The Books of the Bible Made Easy 9781628623420
- World Religions Made Easy 9781628623451