This Gospel of John gives friends of Amish and Mennonites a way to share the wonderful truth of salvation by grace. It will open the door for further discussion and friendship between those who care and the plain people living among them. The cost of this book is kept as low as possible to provide as many copies as needed.
- Parallel versions include the Luther Bibel 1545, Pennsylvania Dutch, and King James Version.
- The fourth column contains notes from the perspective of former Amish and Mennonite individuals to help readers think about what they're reading.
- Amish and Mennonite readers are invited to read and study God's Word for themselves and add their own notes.
- A theological glossary includes words plain readers may not understand.
- Appendices written by former Amish explain salvation through Christ alone.