A virtual spiritual survival guide, Slaying Your Giants
tackles twenty common problems that can become Goliaths in our lives and provides simple Biblical step-by-step methods of conquering each one. This pack includes the book, as well as a study guide with discussion questions, quizzes, and more, to help readers work through the great material in Kent Crockett's easy-to-read book.
Perfect for small groups or individual use. Chapters include:
- Hopelessness--One in a Billion
- Fear--How's Your Nervous System?
- Discontentment--May I Change Seats, Please?
- Doubt--Without a Doubt
- Temptation--Adam and Eve's Instruction Manual
- Unforgiveness--Who is in Your Dungeon?
- Guilt--Canceling Guilt Trips
- Change--Breaking Out of Comfort Zones
- Worry--The Movies in Your Mind
- Self-Image--I Love Me, I Love Me Not
- Pessimism--Treasure Hunting
- Anger--Anger Management
- Rejection--The Angel in the Marble
- Impatience--God's Waiting Room
- Burdens--Check Your Baggage Here
- Depression--Singing in the Dark
- Envy--The Possession Obsession
- Jealousy--A Sneaking Suspicion
- Discouragement--The End of Your Rope
- Death--Scared to Death