Introducing a breakthrough small group resource: "The Best of Small Groups, Volume 1" brings together twelve of the best small group Bible study curriculums from today's most well-known Christian leaders, all on two DVDs.
Small Group leaders are always looking for a resource that they can use to transition to another study, sometimes seasonally and around the holidays or even during the summer months. The "Best of..." series delivers that and much more, representing a healthy balance of voices from the evangelical community. This exciting new series will be both timeless and timely in nature and is sure to become a staple in any small group leader's arsenal for years to come.
The curriculum includes a study guide and 2 DVDs with 8 hours of teaching, as well as introductions and transition material by Brett Eastman, founder of "Lifetogether Ministries."
Twelve sessions include
- John Piper: Introduction to When I Don't Desire God from "When I Don't Desire God"
- Erwin McManus: Does God Care? from "Life's Toughest Questions"
- Francis Chan: I've Got Jesus, Why Do I Need the Spirit? from "Forgotten God"
- Don Piper: Heaven in the Next Instant? from "90 Minutes in Heaven"
- Mark Driscoll: Is Jesus the Only God? from "Vintage Jesus"
- Randy Alcorn: What We Know About Heaven, from "Heaven"
- Gary Smalley: Do You Have a Plan? from "A Child's Heart"
- Pete Wilson: Heart Look Close from "Canvas"
- Chip Ingram: God's Dream for Your Life from "True Spirituality" - Kerry Shook: Living in the Dash from "One Month To Live"
- Nancy Guthri: Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament from "The Promised One"
- Steve Gladen: Becoming a Celebrating Community from "Building Biblical Community"
Bonus Sessions include
- Best Of Small Group Series Preview
- Small Group Leadership 101
- Winning at Life Together
- Why Small Groups are Such a Big Deal
- Max Lucado/Randy Frazee: Making Room for Life from "Making Room for Neighbors"