The 13 lessons contain step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and teach, with Understanding the Bible and Understanding Your Students tips for teaching middle schoolers, pre-session activities, and a variety of activities to help students learn and apply the Bible lesson. Need one per teacher.
- Understanding the Bible
- Understanding Your Students
- Four-step learning plan:
- Life Experience: a life need to get teens engaged with the topic of the week
- Studying God's Word: a Bible learning step where teens will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Applying God's Word: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help teens explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Responding to God's Word: a life response step, where teens will take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- Built-in flexibility and options
Free Online Resource for Preteens
Echoes Real Life Downloaded (RLD) connects each week with timeless Bible truths to timely current events. EchoesDownloaded.com offers optional materials for Steps 1 and 4 of the week's lesson, to provide an in-depth, current event study of the lesson materials.