Like the acclaimed Apologetics Study Bible that has sold 115,000+ copies, the Apologetics Study Bible for Students will anchor younger Christians in the truths of Scripture by equipping them with thoughtful and practical responses for whenever the core issues of their faith and life are challenged.
Multiple research studies have shown that spiritual focus often weakens among teenagers as they head into the attention-dividing realm of young adulthood. Up to 66% of them leave church altogether. The Apologetics Study Bible for Students works against that trend by helping this audience begin to better articulate its beliefs. In addition to the complete HCSB text and dozens of articles collected from today's most popular youth leaders, including general editor Sean McDowell, this new study Bible also includes:
- Two-color design-intensive layout on every page for the visual generation
- Sixty "Twisted Scriptures" explanations
- Fifty "Bones & Dirt" entries (archaeology meets apologetics)
- Fifty "Notable Quotes"
- Twenty-five "Tactics" against common anti-Christian arguments
- Twenty "Personal Stories" of how God has worked in real lives
- Twenty "Top Five" lists to help remember key apologetics topics