Creative, Affordable, and Fun Weekend Activities
Whether you're divorced, separated, or just working long hours, it's getting harder and harder to spend one-on-one time with your children. Instead of turning on the television and walking away, there's now an easy way to strengthen your parent-child ties, take charge and teach, and have fun with your kids- all at the same time.
Written by a divorced father of three, The Practical Guide to Weekend Parenting
offers a no-nonsense approach to parenting and gives sensible advice from a parent who has walked in your shoes. Its collection of 101 projects is designed to help you actively raise, nurture, and guide your children. Each adventure is packed with suggestions to help you interact with your children:
- Lists of conversation-starters to promote bonding
- An aside to the parents with practical advice from the trenches
- Activities included for every interest
- Includes a variety of easy-to-search chapters
- Fun facts to share with the kids, and more
Filled with author anecdotes and including activities all ages can enjoy, The Practical Guide to Weekend Parenting
will make sure you make the most of every moment with your kids.