Includes 30 discussion questions for group study
The Bible reveals that God often speaks through dreams, but it's not easy to decipher a message layered with cryptic symbols. If we fail to understand the language of dreams, we risk missing important direction, and even warnings, that God meant for us.
Bryan Carraway has been helping God's people understand their dreams for over twenty years. With a deep commitment to scripture and a passion for practical teaching, Bryan shares the "rules" for decoding your dreams and the dreams of others. Decoding Your Spiritual Dreams will teach you:
- How to discern if a dream is from God, the Enemy, or your own mind.
- The ten categories of dreams and the purpose God designed for each of them.
- Over thirty of the most common, universal dream symbols and what they mean.
- The nine key principles that, once mastered, will enable you to interpret any dream.
- The knowledge and protocols needed to have a ministry of dream interpretation.
- A step-by-step case study examination of seven dreams and their full interpretation.
Bryan Carraway holds a B.S. in History from Texas A&M University and an M.A. in Practical Theology from Regent University. Bryan speaks and ministers throughout the body of Christ and his resources are used in churches and ministry organizations across the country. His life mission is to equip the church to love God more passionately and to serve Him more effectively.