The scriptures in this book are written out so that you can use it as a daily devotional. Whether you read it 2 minutes or 20 minutes a day you will receive your necessary daily bread.
By reading this book you will know how to
- Reach your full potential as a parent, grandparent, or guardian
- Have children or grandchildren desire to do what is right even
when you're not around
- Prevent your children or grandchildren from having sex outside
of a God ordained marriage
- Prevent your children or grandchildren from attempting suicide or illicit drugs
- Have your children or grandchildren reach their full potential in school
- Guarantee your children or grandchildren live for God from birth until burial
- Grow your congregation with ages 13-35 using this book for
daily family devotions
88% of children who grow up in evangelical homes leave the church by the age of eighteen, never to return. Through this book and his message, Rev. Jamar Haynes Lee is helping pastors and parents turn this around. More youth are being trained to enjoy a daily relationship with Jesus instead of just a weekly religion. This message reveals why so many children have fallen away and how you can guarantee that your children and grandchildren do not do the same. This is the ideal book to recommend to a parent, grandparent, or to your congregation.