Growing in faith and receiving the blessings of God is a universal quest believers have sought for ages. Some Christians spend years attending church and participating in church activities, yet go unfulfilled and remain curious as to why fellow Christians live more dynamic, spirit-filled lives.
- Have you ever desired a deeper walk with Christ?
- Are you concerned you may have committed the unforgivable sin?
- Salvation is free, but do other promises of God require action?
- What does it mean to be really blessed?
- How can one mature in faith in a complex world?
- Do you think you might have missed your calling?
In Realizing the Promises of God, Dr. Pinkerton and ten other knowledgeable Christians, with varying religious backgrounds, attempt to answer these difficult questions with a seven-month in-depth study of the perplexing sixth chapter of Hebrews. Without a preconceived plan, they engage in a free-flowing, open-ended discussion which evolves week by week and month by month into a surprising epiphany. With substantial supporting Scripture, they watch the Holy Spirit unfold the methods of God's love before them.
- Learn the difference between -iniquity- and -transgression.-
- Acquaint yourself with what strengthens the soul.
- Acquire the steps to a closer walk.
- Find what is the believer's responsibility.
- Discover the purpose of God's promises.
- See how others have grown in faith.
- Grasp what releases the power of the Holy Spirit.