Women are experts when it comes to worry, fear, and doubt. Unsettled times in our world—our neighborhoods—certainly don’t help matters. Jeremiah also lived in an unstable time when he was called to share God’s message of mercy and love. His words are just as relevant to us as they were to the wayward people of his time. This six-week Bible study, designed specifically to address the challenges and circumstances of today’s woman, features a 22- to 28-minute DVD segment for each week’s class. The accompanying materials not only help you explore the meaning of Jeremiah’s message, they provide practical life applications you can use to start experiencing intentional living now!
The DVD contains six video segments of approximately 22-28 minutes each for use during the group sessions. All video sessions are closed captioned. Sessions include:
- Raising the White Flag / Surrender (25:31)
- Recognizing Counterfeits and the Real Deal / Idolatry (26:05)
- Opening Our Ears / Listening (23:19)
- Staying Spiritually Sensitive / Heart Issues (26:36)
- Quitting the Blame Game / Personal Responsibility (28:07)
- Finding the Source of Our Hope / The Promised Messiah (22:07)