In this brochure, the Rev. Hoyt L. Hickman answers questions about Communion: questions such as "Why do United Methodists call this sharing of bread and cup by different names, such as Lord's Supper, Holy Communion, and Eucharist?"; "May young children receive Communion?"; "May I receive Communion without standing or kneeling?"; as well as many other questions and answers. Sold in packages of 10
- The People of the United Methodist Church
- Baptism and United Methodists
- It's All About God's Grace
- Membership and United Methodists
- What's So Great About Being United Methodist?
- Download Edition
- Sample Pack (one each of all six brochures)
The entire set of brochures will add great value to those who are beginning their study of The United Methodist Church beliefs, as well as those who have long been in the church and want a helpful way to refresh their understandings of the distinctiveness of United Methodist positions and practices.