When author Leah Vintila and her husband, Keith, faced infertility firsthand, they turned to their faith and were left breathless with the unexpected reality of God's purpose and plans for their family. As a result, Vintila wrote The Seed Within as an uplifting and inspirational guide for those facing infertility or pregnancy loss. Through this book, couples will be taken on a journey through scripture and life application tools to help them discover the abundant fruitfulness that God has planned for their life.
As part of this interactive bible study, Vintila leads individuals and small groups on a path to achieving the spiritual wellness needed to help ease the pain of childbearing difficulties. In addition, The Seed Withinencourages these individuals and couples to grow in a relationship with Christ that will last well beyond their journey through infertility and pregnancy loss.
With this study, participants will be led to understand the many biblical principles that lead to healthy growth.
The focused topics in this book include the need for:
- Fertile soil as a foundation of life in the midst of the uncertainty of parenthood.
- A seed to be planted by God according to His sovereign plan.
- Living water as a vital component of growth to help grow God's seed and ease the pain of suffering.
- Abundant light to illuminate the path out of the dark tunnel of childbearing difficulties.
- Removal of weeds and pests that seek to harm or limit spiritual growth.
- The spiritual harvest of overflowing fruitfulness resulting from the partnership with God as the Master Gardner.