R.E.S.C.U.E. is a response to the -whys- in church life:
- Why do the majority of churches have only half or less members attend on the Lord's Day?
- Why have approximately 40% of pastors been involved in affairs and 50% of their marriages ended in divorce?
- Why is there infighting in the church and why are there so many church splits?
- Why are there so many pharisaical people in churches?
- Why is the power of the Holy Spirit absent in churches?
- Why is Biblical truth watered down?
- Why is pastor or elder leadership not trusted?
- Why do congregations think they can lead themselves?
- Why isn't the church reaching more lost souls?
- Why is church discipline off most church radars?
- Why is the average percentage of giving per member only between 1 and 3 percent?
- Why is a pastor's tenure only two to four years?
- Why do churches fear change?
After 33 years of ministry overseeing all sizes of congregations, I have dealt with those -whys.- If churches do not address the -whys, - many will sink into the ecclesiastical graveyard or remain afloat in stagnate waters. I believe R.E.S.C.U.E. can navigate churches to be transformed into an impactful and fruitful body of believers that glorifies our Lord