Who buys these lies?
- There is no God.
- If you do more good than bad, you'll go to Heaven.
- When you die, you will be reincarnated.
- David and Jonathan were homosexuals.
- The pope is infallible.
- Jesus Christ was just a man.
- All religions are really the same.
- Heaven and Hell are only states of mind.
- Isaiah 53 refers to the Jewish people, not to Jesus Christ.
- There are many ways to God.
The Lord Jesus Christ said of Satan, "When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it" (John 8:44). In this spiritually seductive and dangerous age, there is no dearth of the devil's falsehoods. Which ones do you believe?
It has been said that no lie can live forever, but lies from the pit of Hell will prevent you from living forever with the Lord Jesus Christ, who alone is the Way, the Truth, and the Life (John 14:6). Now more than ever, in this undiscerning time of "tolerance," we must identify and condemn the devil's counterfeits, regardless of who is offended.
This compilation of religious and moral lies and their refutations will inform as well as offend both un-awakened sinners and soft-theology "Christians," provoking them to seek the truth of God's Word and the salvation that is only in His Son-for outside of God's Kingdom, writhing in eternal fire, will be "whosoever loveth and maketh a lie" (Revelation 22:15).