Hands-On Worship(TM) It's more than LEARNING about God... it's about ENCOUNTERING God
Hands-On Worship is a multi-age children's church program for preschool through 6th grade. Kids explore 13 interactive Bible lessons that help them understand God's Work and develop a deeper, thriving relationship with Jesus. Hands-On Worship works for any church but is especially useful for smaller churches that combine kids of various ages together.
When kids experience a powerful encounter with God, their lives are transformed forever. With Group's new Hands-On Worship kids church, your kids will have life-changing encounters with God every week through irresistible music, unforgettable Bible adventures, and powerful prayer experiences.
With Hands-On Worship, you get...
- Everything you need for an irresistible kids church--including music, Bible exploration, and prayer experiences-- in a single, affordable kit.
- Easy, high-impact lessons that are designed for kids of all ages worshipping and connecting together in a single room.
- Group's R.E.A.L. approach and single Bible Point learning that make each lesson unforgettable.
- Older kids help lead younger kids through weekly Bible adventures. You grow the next generation of servant-leaders.
BONUS with purchase: FREE online access to digital copies of the Leader Guide in Word and PDF format. Easily customize your Word documents so lessons fit ministry needs. Sharing lessons with busy volunteers couldn't be easier
The kit includes:
- 13 unforgettable lessons
- Leader Guide
- Sing & Play To-Go CD 5-Pack; includes 3 songs (additional 5-pack CDs are available separately)
- Sing & Play CD containing 13 songs (additional CDs are available separately)
- Sing & Play Music Video DVD
- Bible Poster Pack containing 5 posters (additional poster packs are available separately)
With Hands-On Worship Fall kit, kids learn about:
- Joseph interprets dreams in prison (Genesis 40)
- Pharaoh puts Joseph in charge (Genesis 41:1-40)
- Joseph leads Egypt through famine (Genesis 41:41-42:5)
- Joseph forgives his brothers (Genesis 42:6-45:15)
- Joseph settles his family in Egypt (Genesis 45:16-47:27)
- Joseph shows kindness to his brothers (Genesis 37-45; 50:15-21)
- Samuel anoints David (1 Samuel 16:1-13)
- David defeats Goliath (1 Samuel 17)
- David and Jonathan are friends (1 Samuel 18-20)
- Abigail makes peace with David (1 Samuel 25:1-35)
- Enemies capture Daniel and his friends and take them to Babylon (Daniel 1)
- Daniel interprets Nebuchadnezzar's dream (Daniel 2)
- Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego survive a fiery furnace (Daniel 3)